Wednesday 22 September 2010

Introduction

For our first ND2 Media project we were asked to pick a Music track to make a single cover for. The track I chose was Corazon Espinado by Santana, Featuring Mana. The song is a latino song about a broken heart (Corazon Espinado), the track is very upbeat as following most latino song traditions, no matter what the subject the song is usually lively. Most Santana albums don't have any photography for the album covers and mainly revolves around artwork of a latino tradition.

This made what I was trying to do very awkward, as I didn't have much to go by for ideas this way. The few albums you can find with photographs on are primaraly of Carlos Santana, and seeing as I didn't have him to hand on the day of the shoot, had to go my own way with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment